You can check out ebooks, audio books, and magazines from the library to read or listen to on your tablet, smart phone, mp3 player, or computer. Find out how here!
Library On The Go
Library on the Go is the library’s service for checking out and downloading ebooks and audiobooks that you can read or listen to on your digital media player, ebook reader, smart phone, or computer.
Get help from Overdrive, the content provider for Library on the Go.
See the instructions specific to your device:
- Android phones and tablets (Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, etc.)
- basic e-readers (non-tablet type readers like Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo, Sony Readers, etc.)
- iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, etc.)
- iPods (other than iPod touch)
- Kindle Fire tablets
- Kobo Arc and Vox tablets
- Mac computers
- mp3 players
- Nook Tablets, Color, HD, and HD+
- Windows XP, Vista, or 7 computers
- Windows 8 computers and tablets
- Windows phones
The Library also offers ebooks to check out through Cloud Library (previously 3M). You can find Cloud Library books through the library’s online catalog (make sure ‘Limit by:’ is e-resources). You can also see what’s available here. Find additional information about:
- How to check out 3M books
- Whether your device is compatible
- Features of the 3M app
- Using 3M with Kindle Fire or Fire HD or HDX
- How to transfer 3M ebooks from your computer to your reader
You can also check out magazines for your tablet, smart phone, or computer. To learn how, click here.
To see which magazines are available or to create your Zinio account, click here.